King Edward Memorial Hospital
Midwifery Research at KEMH
The aim of the midwifery research team at KEMH is to develop and support excellence in midwifery care.
The team's objectives are to:
- discover new knowledge
- support the implementation and evaluation of relevant, innovative clinical initiatives
- nurture novice midwife researchers
- engage clinician midwives in research activities
- support midwives enrolled in higher degrees by research programmes
- pursue funds for research
- disseminate research findings at conferences and in professional journals
- provide methodological guidance for research design
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.